Work your abs from every angle with these ten moves.
Round 1: 45 secs on each exercise with 15 secs of rest between each exercise.
Round 2: 30 secs on each exercise with 10 secs of rest between each exercise.
Round 3: 15 secs on each exercise with 5 secs of rest between each exercise.
(Rest 1-2 mins between rounds)
- Keep your core engaged as you slowly lower to the starting position.
- Pause here for a moment before returning to the starting position. Try to keep your hands off the floor for the entire set.
- Position your head so your neck is in a neutral position and your gaze is on your hands. Hold this position.
- As you perform this move, be sure to keep your lower back flat on the floor (if you’re struggling to do so, don’t lower your legs so far).
- Slowly lower yourself to the starting position before beginning the next rep.
- Repeat the movement from the left all the way over to the right, again pausing a few inches above the ground. That’s one rep.
- Hold for five seconds and return to the starting position. That’s one rep.
- Hold this position.
- Hold for a moment, then lift your legs and torso back to the start position. That’s one rep.
- Continue alternating sides. (Straighten your legs and hover your feet above the floor for more of a challenge.)
Model: Lawrence Price (W Model Management)