is a simple bodyweight training plan conceived by ex-offender LJ Flanders. The plan has inspired inmates all over the country to improve their physical and mental fitness.
During isolation, it could help you, too – here’s a sample session to fire up your shoulders.
- 5 mins mobilisation exercises
30 secs per exercise / 5 rounds / 60 secs rest between rounds
1a. Hand Push
- Alternate on the other side.
1b. ‘I’ Formation with Arms in Front
- Continue the movement, slowly lowering your arms back down to the start position.
1c. Hand Grasp Pull
- Continue the movement, holding the tension, then release.
1d. Fast Hand Tap
- Continue the movement, alternating hands and gradually increasing the speed of the taps.
1e. Pike Shoulder Press
- Press back up and repeat.